Saturday, May 24, 2008

Cool New Wall Art for Baby's Nursery from Jeeto!


Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah, and Jeeto is gracing the walls of the bedroom! Jeeto's modern silk screened prints are must-haves in baby's nursery, and are "grown up" enough to delight through childhood without seeming "baby-ish!" We have just added new prints to our Jeeto collection, including the Train triptych (left), an elegant Deer, and a cutie Cupcake among other faves that are sure to dress your little one's room up in modern style!

2 comments:

  1. I love this Jeeto wall art! Now I just have to decide what theme I am going with in my son's room. We are not sure whether it should be a baby rock star or baby skater room. Tough decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new Jeeto prints. The little princess ones are too cute! I definately am getting them for my little princess's room!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!