|I recommend at least 30 of these|
10. Head to the beach! You'll make some great memories, and collect enough sand in your belongings to feel summery until October. And while you're there, check out this list of 35 FREE Things to Do at the Beach with the kids!
9. While you're at the beach you might as well go boating! Don't forget the life jackets & water wings & juice boxes.
|Think smarter, not harder.|
8. Hit up the neighborhood pool. OR, fill the kiddie pool in the backyard. There's no sand AND you don't have to get stuck in traffic on the way there.
|This might be the only PG movie out right now...|
7. Take the kids to a fun summer movie! Two words: Air conditioning.
|In my mouth now, please.|
6. Throw a backyard BBQ! Or, convince a buddy to throw one. Then you won't get stuck washing all the dishes. And make sure you bring something refreshing like this Watermelon Granita.
|Peanut Butter AND bananas? I'm in.|
5. Take a picnic to the closest park! Another way to enjoy the day outdoors instead of stuck in your car on I-94! Bring along some of these delicious Banana Dog Bites. Check out more finger-food snack suggestions on our Pinterest Page.
4. Go visit Grandma & Grandpa! If you don't mind a road trip with the little ones, then head out early. Plus, extra people to watch the kiddos while you can relax and fire up the grill. (Before you hop in the car, check out our tips and tricks to keep the kids busy during the drive!)
|Yes, those are ALL water balloons. Guard your groin.|
3. Take a nap. Your kids will definitely leave you alone for an hour, right? If not, set them up with daddy in the backyard with some of these awesome backyard games or maybe a couple hundred water balloons and then catch a few winks. But be nice and maybe alternate so you both can catch a cat nap?
2. Brave the stores for your last minute school shopping. HAH - just kidding. Oh, you really need that Hello Kitty trapper keeper? Good luck!
|Sweater season is upon us - rejoice!|
1. Save yourself some stress and save 25%! Avoid the crowds and still get your shopping done. PLUS, you save 25% on EVERYTHING at Psychobabyonline.com from now until Monday night with the code LABORDAY25! Now that is a good use of your 3-day weekend.