Summertime Barbeques are the best part of the Summer season - which in Chicago lasts roughly three months, so we pack everything in pretty tight. There are birthday party BBQs, break-in-the-new grill BBQs, and of course, holiday BBQs. This year is extra awesome because the 4th of July falls on a Friday - which means an entire weekend of chillin' & grillin'! Get ready for your get-together with some of these super fun ideas for Fourth of July!
|Just add Sparkler Candle...instant celebration!|
* Patriotic Breakfast Toast - a healthy way to start the day before you see the dessert table...
* Taco Salad Flag - if you want to get technical, just mix in white cheddar instead
* Flag Fruit Kabobs - SOO easy and will offset all of the negative health effects from delicious BBQ
* Chocolate Covered Pretzels Flag - another flag-themed dish...way more sugar than the fruit flag
* Watermelon Keg - FOR ADULTS ONLY...based on what you put inside.
* Sparkler Cupcakes - almost as good as regular cupcakes, but you get to light something on fire.
* Red, White & Blue Popsicles - made with fresh strawberries, blueberries, yogurt & honey
* Stained Glass Jello - obviously we saved this for last because there's ALWAYS room for Jello
* Grab one of our Hey Hey USA Placemats and save yourself a little clean-up!
* Psychobaby Hey Hey USA Tee - It doesn't matter which of the 50 you're from, so show your home state a little love.
* Stella Blu Born Free Tee - seriously does NOT get more American than this!
* Psychobaby Patriotic Gentleman Tee - It's too hot to actually dress up with suspenders, so this is the next best thing!
* Psychobaby World Love One-piece - Wear your flag on your chest with pride...and also your bum.
* Psychobaby Bomb Pop Tank - An absolute summer favorite! (Not just the dessert, this tank too!)
In the land of the free and the home of the brave (enough to let their kids hold sparklers) it's important to be safe! However, not everyone is old enough to partake in the pyrotechnics, so we've gathered up some crafts to make everyone feel involved in the celebration!
|Super fun craft! Just don't glue yourself to the table...|
* Safe Sparklers - much safer, less fire.
* Red, White & Blue Tin Can Candle Holders - add a citronella candle to ward away those pesky bugs
* DIY Flag Tee - not too messy and super easy!
* Fireworks Painting Project - pipecleaners and (washable) paints.
* Popsicle Stick Flags - really cute decorations! Just don't glue yourself to the table...
And last, but certainly not least:
* Firework Safety Rules - print this off, put it somewhere EVERYONE can see it...just in case.
You can see all of these awesome ideas (AND MORE) to make your 4th of July Holiday BBQ awesome on our Fourth of July Pinterest Page. Hope you all have a safe and happy Holiday!