Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cool, Crazy Person - Christian Denney, Founder of Me in Mind


We here at the Psycho Baby blog are thrilled to have these answers from Christian Denney, the founder (and designer!) of the Me In Mind Footwear collection! His booties like the Mom and Dad Tattoo shoes, Trucker Girls and Skulls are fashionable and a hit with all the lil babes we know, because this Dad of three munchkins knows his style stuff (as well as his way around the answers to our questions!) All the way from Nevada, we present Christian Denney, our Cool, Crazy Person of the Month!


1. What is the coolest thing that has ever happened to you?
Recently, I have been really addicted to politics. A few months ago, I submitted a question to Hillary Clinton for the CNN Las Vegas Democratic debate and they actually asked her it during the debate. It was crazy when they said "Our next question comes from Christian Denney from Henderson, NV." Maybe its not that cool since there were a hundred debates this time, but still.

2. What is the craziest fashion statement you have ever made?
Now this is pretty bad.... When I was 9 maybe 10 years old I thought Brian Bosworth (unless your a Seahawks fan you will have to Google him) was awesome. So, I cut my hair like him; flat-top with a mullet and I would use colored gel to put stripes on the sides of my head. There are pictures floating around and I know they will come back to haunt me some day.


3. What is your favorite book?
Its a tie; Rich Dad, Poor Dad and In the Line of Fire. Those are really the only 2 books I can remember reading other than text books.

4. What toy can you not live with out (Keep it clean, this one's for the children!)?
Do my kids count? They're just as entertaining as any toy. If not, Adobe illustrator or an Etch-a-Sketch (aka the original graphic design program)

5. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
You know the guy "Peter Petrelli" from the show "Heroes"? I would like his superpower. He sort of learns other peoples powers. I couldn't chose just one.

6. Who is the coolest parent you know (ties between Mom and Dad are understandable!)
My sister Lisa is pretty cool. She is like 50 years old (hahaha she will kill me, but she is getting up there) and acts like she is 16 with playing with her kids. example: She rocks out to Hannah Montana and gets mad if she looses when playing Wii. She just never seems to slow down and always has time for her kids. A very good example.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!