Saturday, March 7, 2009

Meet Fernanda Schwartz , our cool, crazy person of the month!

You may recognize Fernanda's name from our previous post about her Valentine's Day Mini Shoots! We are just wild about Fernanda's children's photography, and wanted y'all to get to know The Woman On The Other Side of The Lens! We are so pleased to have had this time to chat with Fernanda, as this is sure to get your heart a racin' for our combined raffle! Just read the following, and then proceed to our brick and mortar store this month to enter to win a Mother's Day Mini Shoot with Fernanda on April 4th! Fernanda's gentle eye for photographing families really captures the love and spirit of the children, and we are so pleased to be making your introduction! So, without any more ado, please meet Fernanda!

Psychobaby: What is the coolest thing that ever happened to you?
Fernanda: "The top coolest things that have ever happened to me were adopting my dog, Milou, sleeping in a forest treehouse in Jamaica over-looking the ocean, and getting to shoot cool kids and families every day for my job."

PB: What is the craziest fashion statement you've ever made?
FS: "Either my platform blonde pixie haircut or any day in high school! One day, combat boots...the next a vintage dress!"

PB: What is your favorite book?
FS: "My favorite all-ages book is the Little Prince. My favorite photography book is by Sebastiao Salgado. I also love to read about meditation and philosophy! Books are really yummy to me!"

PB: What is your favorite toy (keep it clean - this is for the kids!)
FS: "I cannot live without my camera!"

PB: If you could have a super power, what would it be?
FS: "I would love to be able to shape-shift into different animals!"

PB
: Who is the coolest parent you know (ties between your own Mom and Dad are totally understandable!)
FS: "I’m so so so sorry Dad...the coolest parent award definitely goes to my Mom. (You have very special qualities, too, Dad!) My mum is THE lady who makes everyone laugh by taking jokes to the next level, is a card shark at canasta, is a scrapbooking genius, and is just generally loved by everybody who meets her. I don’t say this just because she’s my mom...she rocks. Seriously, her scrapbooking skills will blow your mind."

1 comment:

  1. I love FERNANDA :) She's my friend and a great photographer.

    HELEN BERKUN
    www.helenberkun.com

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!