Monday, August 9, 2010

Let there be songs to fill the air...


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Today marks the day when music lost one of it's biggest talents. I honor him not only for his three decade career, but for some of my favorite collaborations with countless other talented musicians. Jerry was dedicated to his music and his fans and they, joyfully, returned the love back.
The Gratetful Dead is always my go to music when I need an emotional uplift. Ripple in particular always gets me!
Now if I could only get my twenty something staff to learn to love him half as much as I do... I won't even go into my "old lady" speech about asking them to turn off the "angry music"!
Are you a hippie at heart? View all aspiring Hippie Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!