Friday, March 7, 2008

Cool, Crazy Person--- Bobby Sox


March's cool, crazy person is Bobby Sox- a father, grandfather and tattoo artist who is based right here in the city of Chicago. Bob's been bringing old school tattooing to places such as Amsterdam, England and our fair city for over 15 years and we are proud to have him answer our 6 Psycho questions! Bobby is currently tattooing at the Tattoo Factory in Chicago, and we highly recommend you go see him in a "flash!" To check out his tattoos, go to his myspace page and to book an appointment with him at the Factory, call 773. 989.4077.

6 Psycho Question answered by Bobby Sox!


1. What is the coolest thing that has ever happened to you?
"Having my kids and grandkids."
2. What is the craziest fashion statement you have ever made?
"When I was in my early twenties, I had a blonde mowhawk."
3. What is your favorite book?
"I have many, but Geek Love by Catherine Dunne is probably my favorite."
4. What toy can you not live without?
"My tools and models are my favorite."
5. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
"I have superpowers- my favorite being my ability to fly."
6. Who is the coolest parent you know (ties between your own Mom and Dad are totally understandable!)
"My xwife is really cool to me!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!