Saturday, April 5, 2008

Modern Accessories: Hooter Hiders are Back!


For those of you who are unfamiliar, BeBeAulait's Hooter Hiders' breastfeeding "apron" (aka nursing covers) will keep breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack just between Mom and baby. Fans will be thrilled to know that the Hooter Hiders have just made a return to psychobabyonline.com and there is super cute new packaging, too!! The lightweight Hooter Hiders stay put, unlike that blanket that slips, and the pretty patterns will keep Mommy feeling beautiful even if baby has had lunch but she hasn't! Hooter Hiders are the a perfect size for toting in a diaper bag, so Mommy will be ready when their little one screams something that would translate to "Got Milk?" Everybody loves the Hooter Hider as the perfect practical add-on shower gift or as that funny present at the baby shower that is sure to make everyone giggle with glee- or point and fall down laughing, whichever you decide!


4 comments:

  1. I love my Hooter Hider! It makes me feel like the hip, trendy mom I am and covers my baby at the same time. I love all of the cool patterns they come in. It was hard to choose just one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome- we love em for their cool patterns and the no-slip factor that makes it way easier to have lunch in public. Which pattern do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Bloom pattern. It is so pretty I love it! The no slip factor is a plus. It is easy to use and folds up easily in my diaper bag. I would definately reccomend owning one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also would recommend Hooter Hiders. I got mine as a shower gift and could not imagine my life without it! It is a must have for every new nursing mom!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!