Friday, September 24, 2010

20% off Psychobaby Picks! Why? Because I Said So!


A little birdie told me you don't know about Because I Said So! Well, if it were a snake, that 20% off Lisa and Marlo's Top Picks would have bit you! When I was your age, we didn't even have the internet! Now, I will not listen to any talk balk, Misters and Missys- I want you to march right over to psychobabyonline and start shopping. Do not pass GO, but do collect your 20% off! I won't take no for an answer. Oh, and next week you'll get to vote a pick in on facebook. I know, I know, life is hard. Now get movin' - why? Because I Said So, that's why!

-Posted by Kristina (see Mom, I did listen to you! XOXO)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!