Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jack, Megan or Moonbeam?


Growing up with the name Marlo wasn't always easy. I couldn't find those cute pencils or cups with my name on them. To this day I respond to many pronunciations and spellings, Marla, Margo and my favorite, Mario. At the ripe old age of, ah, I'm not telling, I have learned to love it. It feels good to have a name that hasn't ranked in the top 1000 since 1977. I am hoping that my 9 year old son Greylan will someday feel the same!
In the mean time, thank goodness technology has provided a solution for those of us with , well, unusual names. Psychobaby's Custom Shop can put any name on a tee, so no one need feel left out. Whether you kids' name is Bluebell Madonna (Geri Halliwell) or Destri (Steven Speilberg), they will wear their unique name proudly on their bellies.


Source: Social Security Administration

What's the most unusual name you have ever heard?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!