Sunday, January 2, 2011

And the Nominees are...


Movie Buffs, are you ready for the 68th Golden Globe Awards? I am both a movie buff and ready to celebrate some of my favorite films and actors and actresses of the year. I shouldn't sway your vote but I'm, ahem, FIGHTING the urge to divulge my prediction or preference. It will just have to wait 13 days. I love a good excuse to make some popcorn and sack out on the couch! Above are Psychobabys favorite picks to represent the five amazing movies nominated in 2010.


Clockwise from the top left: The Kings Speech: Psychobaby Princess Tutu, The Fighter: CustomPsychobaby Brand, Tough Cookie Tee, Black Swan: Zubels Ballerina, Inception: Honest Baby, Not Sleeping Through the Night Tee, The Social Network: Psychobaby Brand, WTF Hat.

What is your prediction?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!