Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011 from Psychobaby!

I can't believe I'm already saying goodbye to 2010. This year has flown by! It's been a year of the usual ups and downs. For some reason, the downs aren't feeling quite as, well, down. Could this be the optimism and positive thinking that I vowed as my 2010 resolution actually working?

It doesn't hurt that I have the most amazing family and friends and the most inspiring Psychobaby team that I could ever hope for.

Interestingly, none of the people that I love are any different this year and none of the challenges that I have faced are easier than the year before. I think, maybe, I have actually made a little progress, as a person. I tried to face this year as a year of learning, growing and letting things go that are not meant to be.

So what for next year. I will challenge myself in 2011 to listen more that I talk and finally become more organized. After all, I am a Virgo. Being organized = peace of mind.

A couple of days ago we asked our loyal Facebook followers to help us reach our goal of 3000 Fans by midnight. We came super close, closing 2010 with 2868 awesome Fans. We promised to reward everyone's loyalty with a 25% off site wide sale if we reached our goal. It was sooo close, let's do it!!
Enter code FANS25 through midnight CST 1/1/11 and receive your well deserved discount!


Here are our promises to you for 2011

* We commit to bringing you the most amazing customer service.

* We will continue to delight you with the coolest products for the coolest kids.

* We will add a little humor to your lives.

Thank you to all our cool, crazy customers for all the support and inspiration you have given us this year and all the years before. Happy 2011!
-Marlo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!