1. Andy (diminutive of Andrew):MEANING: Greek, "strong and manly"
Famous Pop Art Andy = Andy Warhol
2. RoyMEANING: French, "red-haired"
Famous Pop Art Roy = Roy Lichtenstein
3. JasperMEANING: Persian, "bringer of treasure"
Famous Pop Art Jasper = Jasper Johns
4. KeithMEANING: Scottish, "wood"
Famous Pop Art Keith = Keith Haring
5. PeterMEANING: Greek, "rock"
Famous Pop Art Peter = Peter Max
6. Marta (variant of Martha)MEANING: "lady"
Famous Pop Art Marta = Marta Minujin
7. KikiMEANING: French, nickname (for Catherine, Kristina, Kirsten etc)
Famous Pop Art Kiki = Kiki Kogelnik
8. Evelyne (variant of Evelyn)MEANING: French, "wished for child"
Famous Pop Art Evelyne = Evelyne Axell
9. AyaMEANING: Hebrew, "bird", also Japanese for "color
Famous Pop Art Aya = Aya Takano
10. Idelle (variant of Ida)MEANING: German,
Famous Pop Art Idelle = Idelle Weber
We've always loved the bright colors, modern feel and playfulness of the pop art movement, which began in the 1960s, a truly cool, crazy time on planet Earth!
One of our most POP-ular designs was inspired by the look of pop art, and we're psyched to now be able to offer it on all kinds of cool tees and gifts!
Do you have a favorite pop artist or artsy baby name? Let us know, and check out all our
personalized pop art baby and kids gifts here!