Mothers Day is on May 10th this year! We recommend giving your mama a fun day that starts with sleeping in/breakfast in bed, and one of these super cute gifts for mom!
- Personalized Boppin' 2 the Beatz Mug Mom Pink
- Personalized Cut A Record Turntable Cutting Board Red
- Personalized Sweet Child O' Mine Mom Heart Mug
- Personalized World's Awesomest Kitchen Towel Fuchsia
- MO'Baby For The Love Of Jasper Kitchen Towel
- Flawless Tote Bag
- Shake It Off Mug
- Personalized Tattoo Heart Tote Bag Red
Because nothing ROCKS more than breakfast in bed/not having to cook.... here's a SUPER quick and SUPER easy little breakfast side that even your littlest P'Babies can help make!
- 1 cantaloupe, peeled
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 (2-pound) container pre-cut mixed fruit cubes (such as pineapple, cantaloupe, melon, watermelon)
- 16 whole strawberries
- Cut the cantaloupe in half and remove all seeds from 1/2 with a spoon. Slice a tiny bit off the bottom so it sits flat like a bowl. Place on a plate.
- Place cantaloupe half with seeds, seed side down on a plate.
- In a bowl, whisk together yogurt and honey; pour into the cantaloupe bowl for dip.
- To make wands, slide cubes of fruit onto skewers, leaving 1 inch at both ends of each skewer. Stick 1 end into cantaloupe half, top the skewer with a strawberry.
What are you planning to do with your family for Mother's Day this year?