Princess gifts for Psychobabies? Heck yes! Now, we like to think we know a little something about princesses - or at least all the little girls who act like them. Therefore, in honor of the birth of the new Princess of Cambridge, we've put together a style guide for HRH Charlotte Elizabeth Diana - a real, live princess.
|Looking THIS good right after giving birth must be a Royal perk|
1. Personalized Pretty Princess Tee by Psychobabyonline - Perfect for those days when you need to remind everyone who wears the crown around here.
2. Her Royal Highness Personalized Bib by Psychobabyonline - Even royal babies fall victim to the occasional spit-up...might as well keep it off my fancy dress, in style!
3. Princess Crown Pacifier by Personalized Pacifiers - For the days when you can't wear a crown on your head, at least you can still show it off!
4. Pink and White Striped Dumbbell Rattle by Zubels - 100% organic, because it's never too early to start caring about the state of nature in your kingdom.
5. Trumpette Pastel Pixies Sock Set - We love the bows on these, plus now they won't get mixed up with George's.
Now, this may seem like we gathered together a whole lot of sparkles and pink, and you're right, we did. But, in all fairness, we know Charlotte would look royally fantastic in all of this.
|And bring me the Royal spoonful of sugar!|
We still believe that she is, Kate...and if she is still nannying, she better show up in Cambridge quick! Check out all our gifts fit for a princess on our Princess Gift Page.