Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tag - You're It!

photo courtesy of mariobatali.com
So, I've Been Tagged by Jeanne Sager at Inside Out! For those of you who don't know what this is (I sure didn't!) this is a meme, which is kind of like a question-answer game like you played in high school but for all of us adults (kids can't be the only ones havin' fun!)! If I've tagged you (tag- you're it!), here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.

5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Six Random Things About Me:

1
. I have a very big crush on Mario Batali! My husband knows he'd have trouble in Kitchen Stadium if I ever met my Iron Chef!

2. I get teased at work because of my Starbucks "habit!" I love my tall, Super Hot (and I mean Super Hot!) mocha with whip if I am in the mood . . and I don't ever finish them because I get momnesia when I focus on work and then everyone here has a good laugh!
3. My Musical Guilty Pleasure is Al B Sure - Show the love, ladies!
4
. In the summer time, my favorite thing to do is take my boys to Taylor Street for Italian Ice and lupini beans!

5.
I love mixing high (ish) and low fashion, and there is nothing brightens my day like finding a new, funky cheapo top! This sensibility would also apply to humor: Clever humor, very funny - fart sounds, even funnier! I might pass out laughing if it was a clever person farting!
6. If I could clone myself, the Other Me would live in Jamaica (I'm a Super Virgo, so I'd be down there in the sun, organizing something except my car, which is beyond trashed!)

Bonus answer: Drinking even a tiny tini brings out my inner grandma, to the joy of everyone around me who needs a little advice! Well, that was fun!

Now it's time for you: Tag, You're It!
Lady Lavona from the Cabinet of Curiosities
Simply AnonyMom from Simply Anonymom
Liz from Cool Mom Picks
Brittney from the Poe Fam
Anna from Mommy Poppins
Susannah from the Funky Monkey





-Marlo

1 comment:

  1. OH....How fun...thanks for tagging me!!! And, W.O.W at your online store! I'd never even seen it and am SUPER excited to shop here in the future for my little man...let me know if you need any extra models! :)

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!