Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Co-Founder, Marlo’s, Go To New Baby Gifts

 
I get asked over and over again, "what are your favorite baby gifts from Psychobaby?" So, I thought I would finally put together a few of my "go-to- gifts" that have never failed to please over the years. Given how wacky and diverse my friends are, they have to be very versatile! 

For my die hard friends (I'll go on record saying that I am only a fan of soccer, or futbol, sorry!), there is no better gift than our Football Belly gift Set

For the family that is a little more conservative but still would like something with a wee funky edge, I keep the Beastly Boy Set or the Beastly Girl Set on on my list. Also, Appaman launched their first ever season of baby layette. Love, love, love this for any of my new mommy and daddy friends! 

For my uber hip friends, any of our Tiny Tunes baby tees or a Boppin' 2 the Beatz hoodie makes a rockin' first baby gift! When in need of a fool proof gift, I go for a cool personalized baby photo frame or baby blanket. These are great keepsakes that they will never outgrow.

For all of my Chi Town friends, we created the coolest collection of Chicago inspired baby gifts to  show love of our windy city. Second city... said no one!

I know I'm not the only one who knows that eternal bachelor, "Uncle Joel"! We would like to help him find his true love with a little help from a baby magnet wearing our Single Uncle One-Piece. Why HAS he been single so long, anyway?

View all of these ideas and more of my favorites on my Favorite Picks page. 
I hope these help! :)
~Marlo

I always try and remember a little something for the proud Big Brother or Big Sister. A couple of things that I love are our personalized placemats, $10 and our personalized coin purses, $6. 

They are the perfect way to let
So while everyone is fussing over that cute new bundle,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!