13. GOING THROUGH TUNNELS.Imagine a giant you can't see turning off the lights for no apparent reason and then turning them back on, while the trees outside are magically replaced with a dark wall, and you're flying through space like a tiny carseat-bound astronaut. Pretty freaky.
12. SHADOWSWhat is that flat me-shape following me around? Where'd it come from? WHAT'S HAPPENING?!
11. ROLLERCOASTERSWe really have no comment because they're actually insanely scary. Props to the kid in this photo for keeping his eyes open!
10. STUFFED TOYSWell... plush toys are generally not super scare-inducing, but when they're waddling at you at speeds stuffed animals don't normally travel at... sorta scary.
9. MARCHING BANDSTerror of the tuba, fear of the flute, scared of the snare. Marching bands = nightmares for this kiddo.
8. OLD SAINT NICKReally? This guy works hard to show up at your house with a sack-ton of gifts just for you, and THIS is your reaction?
7. MORE TOYSWhen what is normally a fun surprise takes a different turn...
6. SPARE CHANGEWe're mostly just annoyed by pennies at this point. This kid is literally scared of change.
5. BUNNIESAgain, this rabbit works hard to show up at your house with a basket full of sugar, just for you, and THIS is your reaction? C'mon now!
4. EXTRA FRIENDLY ANIMALSBack it up, Mr. Ed. Too close for comfort.
3. ...AND THE SOUNDS ANIMALS MAKEDon't even want to imagine what happens if a duck quacks...
2. THINGS INVOLVING FAST FOODAnd she's definitely not freakin' because of the calories or lack of nutritional value...
1. THEMSELVES.And after all, what's more terrifying than one's own self?
Enjoy your Friday the 13th, and if you need a handy-dandy way to stop your P'Baby from being afraid of the dark/monsters (totally legitimate fears), try this awesome DIY recipe for Monster Repellant!