1. WyattMEANING: This cool tough guy name comes from an Old English name that frankly, we are really glad is not in favor anymore: Wigheard. Yup. Wig meant "battle" and heard meant "brave" - so being a Wyatt basically means you are a warrior... ROAD warrior, that is!
Famous Bad-Boy Wyatts:
- Wyatt Earp
- Wyatt (Peter Fonda's character in Easy Rider)
2. BillyMEANING: Billy is short for William/an old German name Willahelm - "wil" literally means will, and "helm" means helmet or protection, so here we have another warrior style name for bad babies!
Famous Bad-Boy Billys:
- Billy the Kid
- Billy (Dennis Hopper's character in Easy Rider)
|Wyatt and Billy in Easy Rider|
3. SteveMEANING: A shortened form of Steven/Stephen, which comes from a Greek name which means "crown." Well, name your little guy Steve and he just might end up being King of the Road!
Famous Bad-Boy Steves:
- Steve McQueen (actor)
- Steve-O (Jackass star)
- Stone Cold Steve Austin (pro wrestler)
- Steve Jobs & Steve Wozniak (bad-boy founders of Apple!)
4. RebelMEANING: One who resists an established authority. Watch out with this name, as a parent YOU are the established authority!
Famous Bad-Girl Rebels:
- Rebel Wilson (actress)
5. Rider/RyderMEANING: Knight, or mounted warrior. This is LITERALLY a great biker name.
Famous Bad-Boy Riders:
- Ryder Strong
- Ryder (Kate Hudson's son)
6. JaxMEANING: Just a cool way to shorten Jackson, which means son of Jack. Keep it simple.
Famous Bad-Boy Jaxes:
- Jackson "Jax" Teller (Sons of Anarchy)
7. AceMEANING: An English word, Ace means 'highest rank,' you know, like in cards! We think a baby named Ace will surely grow up to be the leader of the pack.
Famous Bad-Boy Aces:
- Ace Frehley (Kiss)
8. PaulMEANING: Comes from the Roman name "Paulus," which means small/humble. We can't think of any small Pauls right now, but some of the coolest dudes ever share this classic name - so there you go!
Famous Bad-Boy Pauls:
- Paulie Teutul Sr. (Orange County Choppers)
- Paulie Teutul Jr. (Orange County Choppers)
- Paul Newman
- Paul McCartney
- Paul Revere
- Paul Stanley (Kiss)
|Paul Teutul Sr. of OCC|
AxelMEANING: Axel is a Medieval Danish form of the name Absalom, which is originally Hebrew and means "my father is peace." Also, you can't ride a motorcycle without an axle, so there you have it! (Got a biker babe? The feminine form Axelle is super cool!)
Famous Bad-Boy Axels:
- Axl Rose (Guns & Roses)
- Axl Jack (Fergie & Josh Duhamel's son)