Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mary Macaroni at the Beat Kitchen

 This lady is one good time! If she can capture the love and attention of my rowdy six year old, I'm convinced yours will be a piece of cake!
Over the years, I've had the luxury of working along side of Miss Macaroni at many outdoor festivals, concerts and events. I love, no I envy, her energy! Every event I have seen her perform at is full of upbeat energy, patience (required when your audience is under four feet tall!), originality and fun! Did I mention this lady can make a mean balloon animal? HUGE crowd pleaser!     
Are you looking for some indoor fun this Sunday with your kiddo?  Head over to the Beat Kitchen for a yummy brunch followed by a little magic show!

Mary Macaroni at Beat Kitchen
Sunday, March 27th at 12:00
2100 W. Belmont
(773) 281.4444
Tickets are $5 at the door
Book your child's next party with Mary! Visit www.marymacaroni.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to share with the group? Comment here, just please be respectful of others, polite and nice (as we try to be) to set an example for the cool, crazy kids!