1. Drink like a pirate! Well, not exactly. Stay away from the rum, and drink your water/juice in a pirate style with our Rad Skull Water Bottle.
2. Eat like a pirate! This swashbuckling snack made of fruit will help ward off scurvy, and you can use one of our Rad Skull Placemats to keep any mess off the table in your galley! (Mothers of pirates appreciate anything that helps them avoid swabbing the deck.)
3. Talk like a pirate! Boost your pirate vocabulary, it's as easy as replacing your "hellos" with "ahoys." Scatter a few choice pirate words into conversation and ye will be instantly soundin' less like a landlubber, and more like a salty sea dog, savvy?
4. Live like a pirate! Check out this extremely lucky little captain's amazing pirate room design. There are lots of cool ideas on Pinterest for pirate-y ways to decorate your Captain's Quarters too, if you haven't collected quite enough gold doubloons to finance an adventure/remodel of this magnitude.
5. Sleep like a sailor with our Dream On Personalized Pirate Pillowcase. One side has a great pirate themed graphic, add your name to the flip side and protect your pillow from marauding buccaneers!
My First Tattoo Skull Tee will have you looking like the Jolliest of Rogers! This skull print tee comes in several different colors, like pink and fuchsia - perfect for those tough but girlie pirate princesses.
recycled cardboard ship... make the living room your ocean, and sail away!